2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2014 8:25 PM by wally3433 RSS

FIS ELMIRA CORNING BONUS

wally3433 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What the heck is this?

I had this show up on my account with 890 bonus points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: FIS ELMIRA CORNING BONUS
    erc Platinum

I think that's supposed to go to me. I bought a Fairfield Inn Suites in Elmira NY, FlashPerks deal.

I got a $130 room, a Pyrex measuring cup (Corning spun off Pyrex, had leftover inventory, so Marriott got a deal and graciously shared with their dearest customers), and 890 points for $140  .

Apparently, you are the beneficiary of another Marriott outsourced I.T. goof (and we wonder why points don't always post in a timely manner).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: FIS ELMIRA CORNING BONUS
      wally3433 Platinum 2 Reviews

Well, that explains the Pyrex oven pot in my carry on.  I did stay at Fairfield Inn recently and must have been on the FISENYCB rate just like you.

Or maybe it was because I broke a piece of Corning Ware at the Aruba Surf Club 6 years ago and they are finally getting around to awarding me a bonus for showing them how stupid it was to buy Corning Ware for a timeshare.

Must have been the abbreviation that got me.  I mean, does the world really need to abbreviate anything anymore. I mean, what's next?  Will if find an MMPHCCACH Bonus next month after a stay at the Montgomery Marriott Plattville Hotel and Conference Center at Capitol Hill?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...