4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2014 4:59 AM by brightlybob RSS

Additional Nights past 75

double_2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just recently joined the world of Platinum- For those nights I achieve in excess of 75 in 2014, will these be credited towards earning status in the following year? As an example, I finish the year with 85 nights, would 10 nights be credited towards earning status in 2015?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Additional Nights past 75
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Yes, you've got it!

In 2009 I stayed 100 nights and thus 25 nights were credited to 2010, meaning I only had to make 50 nights that year to renew plat, which was just as well as my travel halved in 2010...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

double_2 Platinum

Thanks BB!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Keep in mind that if you had any nights that rolled over from the previous year, those will not count again. Using your 85 nights example. If all 85 nights were earned this year, you will have 10 nights to start next year, as you stated. If, however, you rolled over 8 nights from last year, those won't be counted again, so you will begin 2015 with only 2 nights, not 10.

You can find your 2013 rollover nights by looking at your 2014 Nights Detail. About halfway down is the 2013 Rollover, If that is zero, you're all set, otherwise you'll need to adjust your total to begin the year.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...