2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2014 7:40 AM by jerrycoin RSS

London, County Hall, and Teddi J.!  Superb!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

There has been other MRI's that have enjoyed the professionalism and service offered by Teddi at County Hall in London.  She has been so special in her treatment of not just Platinum, gold, or silver, but to all guests.

If you have a supportive comment, please add it here.

I would like to say that this last trip she was so helpful to not just me, but others as well.

SANY0360.JPG

Here Teddi, (Center), enjoys visiting with Lady Coin, me, and two wonderful California MRI's, Indira and LaVerne!  We all enjoyed the visit.

IMG_3215.JPG

Teddi, is wonderful as a leader at the front desk!

Thank-you Teddi for all your "Spirit to Serve" us Marriott customers!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall
  • Re: London, County Hall, and Teddi J.!  Superb!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, jerrycoin, Thank you for telling us again about Teddi and her service! We will enter Teddi's name again for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...