2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2014 12:49 AM by californian RSS

How do I "opt in" to earn a badge.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It says that we must opt in to earn badges but I can't figure out how.  The specified item was not found.NathalieF?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do I "opt in" to earn a badge.
    Jsucool76 Gold

Go to marriot.com and sign in, then go to "my account" -> "account overview" - > "profile" -> and under earning preferences, you will see "Badges - Opted Out" or "Badges - Opted In." If it says opted out, you can go to: Earn badges—and points—with Marriott Rewards to get started earning badges.

Hope this helps!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How do I "opt in" to earn a badge.
      californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Thanks.  I was "opted in".  I would have assumed that there would have been a link.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...