7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2014 10:06 AM by Jsucool76 RSS

Residence Inn and Courtyard Beds

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know if each Residence Inn and Courtyard property have standard mattress specifics for each brand regardless of the franchise?  I haven't stayed in a Residence Inn for a few years and am curious if a new Residence might have better bedding than a Courtyard for an upcoming stay.  No reviews for my particular property as it has yet to open, hopefully later this month. my

It would be nice if all brands had similar bedding specifics so you know what to expect for a nights sleep.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Residence Inn and Courtyard Beds
    erc Platinum

I'm not aware of specs, but be sure to remember going in, that many, many Residence Inns nowadays only offer queens, so if you're used to a King, the first night can sometimes take some getting used to .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jsucool76 Gold

the residence inns in florida all offer studios with a king and sofa bed, a 2 room with a king and sofa bed, and a "penthouse suite"  with 2 kings and a sofa bed.

Yes more and more are showing up with Kings in RI, but I'm more interested in the comfort of the mattresses as most CY seems to be like sleeping on a runway. 

Like how I tossed in some "aviation geek" stuff there erc?

erc Platinum

Is that aviation speak or just your wild youth?  Best wishes toward finding a bed that meets your needs. This might be a job for the Magnificent Moderation team. However it turns out, know that we're all pulling for you.

Hell, I'll just stay home for that "better bed"!

ninabrackeen Platinum 23 Reviews

I stay at the same Residence Inn approximately 50 nights a year and the mattresses are great. Better than courtyard in my opinion.

Jsucool76 Gold

I can't even get one night at the residence inn in gainesville, fl. So I'm jealous of your 50 nights all over the place. Apparently weekends are a no go. I could understand on the weekend of a home game, but geez, all the way through sept 2015 lol

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...