2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2014 8:27 PM by jakeal RSS

Properties with local shuttle service

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Do any insiders know of an easy way (preferably when making reservations) to find out if the hotel has a local shuttle?  Currently, the only option when searching is "Airport Shuttle" which is located under "Transportation" in the Filter menu on the right side.

There have been numerous times where I have stayed at properties who did not offer an airport shuttle, however upon checking-in the front desk mentioned a local shuttle that was happy to take guests within a certain mile radius. Even if not able to be included in the search options it would be nice to have it mentioned somewhere on the "Our Hotel" page. 

communitymanager. The specified item was not found., and KatieC, could you pass this suggestion along?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Properties with local shuttle service
    KatieC Member

Thanks for posting, jakeal.  We will definitely share this with the team.

Do you have a trip coming up where you need a hotel with a local shuttle?  If so, let us know the city and we can look into it for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Properties with local shuttle service
      jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Thanks KatieC.  I am good for my upcoming trip as I reached out to the property directly. 

Thank you for passing along the suggestion!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...