2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2014 10:40 PM by jerrycoin RSS

London Fine Dining! Enjoyable

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Last week was a wonderful time to dine and shop in London! 

The weather was warm, no rain, and the hotel staff was spectacular.

Dinners were great and I recommend the following"

Two nights dining at The Ritz, not as expensive as you might think, figure about 100GBP for two.:

SANY0385.JPG

A server like Louis, makes the dinner special.  He is wonderful!

SANY0383.JPG

Ian Gomes, plays a wonderful piano.  He played for Frank Sinatra at his home, and is great!

SANY0378.JPG

Enjoy the Savoy, this place has wonderful food, and is a total pleasure to dine at.

SANY0394.JPG

This is the oldest place to dine in London, and it's very good.  Casual, but charming!

SANY0369.JPG

Claridges was ok, but the best part was the lobby picture of Winston Churchill!  An average dinner

Must say, The Oyster Bar at Harrods is so special.  What a place to relax!ndon

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall
  • Re: London Fine Dining! Enjoyable
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Thanks jerrycoin. I will keep these restaurants in mind on my next visit to London!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: London Fine Dining! Enjoyable
      jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

jasper100,

Thanks for the kind note!

With one meal at a nice place in London, I would choose the Ritz, and call Luigi.  The dinner will be for two around 100 GBP, but you may never forget it.  Try to go when Ian is playing the piano.  Introduce yourself, and ask for your favorite songs.

Have a wonderful trip, and thank-you for sharing with us "The African Adventure"!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...