3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2014 2:43 PM by worldwidetraveller RSS

Lifetime points and night stayed printout

wally3433 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone ever asked for and received a printout of every night stayed, and the points earned for each stay? 

I feel like I am missing alot of points and stays.  Having a printout would help me confirm whether a bunch of activity I had in the early 90's is contained in my history.

I think it would also be neat to see all my history in one place to go back down memory lane.....

If so, please share how this was obtained.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime points and night stayed printout
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I requested a history and was told I could get a printout of the last two years worth of stays (twice what's available on the website) but nothing further back. I made the request by email and received the history in about 2 weeks. Whether you'll be able to get older records is questionable. I suppose it's worth a try.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

yager.ej. Platinum

I started with Marriott in 2007, and just before I had 2 years in, I requested the history printout, and was told it could only be for 2 years.  Once I received the printout via regular mail I constructed an excel file to keep track of it on my own from then on.  Once they changed the lifetime requirements, I requested via email my lifetime numbers.  They were not yet available on their site.  My excel sheet does a great job of tracking and had the same number as what they replied to my email with.  I hope this helps!

worldwidetraveller Platinum 3 Reviews

Well, I went through this with MR a few months ago.  I felt that points may be missing.  I was told by the CSR that they ould only go back to two years.  So, I asked for a supervisor, and was told the same thing.

But that did not make any sense.  I asked them what if MR told me that I had 50,000 lifetime points (I actually a lot more than that); how would I get my points back if MR did not keep record of my points.

So, I asked for her supervisor.  After spend roughly an hour (total) on the phone with MR, they finally told me that they could get the record of my stay.  (What they did not tell me was that it was a lot more than just my stay history; it was every single transaction I have ever had with MR since the day I joined MR in 2002!)  But the record is not a digital version; it had to be printed out and sent out to my mailing address.  It took about two weeks for me to receive it.

The numbers are different from what I was expecting ("missing" about 1% of points).  But the record was not a user friendly version, making it very difficult to calculate.  Adding confusion to the equation, I also have a MR credit card.  I finally gave up of calculating it (maybe that is what MR wanted all along .)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...