2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2014 3:58 PM by curiousone RSS

Palm Springs, California--Where to stay???

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

I am planning to visit Palm Springs next September or October & want to stay @ one ofn the MVCI properties--Villas 1 or 2, Shadow Ridge or Enclaves.  Does anyone have any experience with any of these places--pros & cons?  And when is the best time to go?  Thanks in advance.California

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Springs, California, USA
  • Re: Palm Springs, California--Where to stay???
    californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I like villas II the best.  Many prefer Villas I because they are bigger.  Both have a free shuttle to the JW Marriott where you can visit the spa, eat or shop.  The grounds are well kept and it is a nice place to relax in.

Shadow Ridge and the Enclaves don't have a hotel close by and seen to attract golfers.  The Enclaves are newer.  They have access to a water slide.

I would not go in September and even with October, wait till later in the month.  I went once for Halloween and the weather was really nice.  October weather can be unpredictable.  So maybe nice or maybe too hot.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Palm Springs, California--Where to stay???
    curiousone Platinum

We stayed at the Enclaves about 2 years ago. It is a subset of Shadow Ridge and I was glad that we had done it. SR is a typical huge MVCI property. The Enclaves seemed less busy that SR. Be sure to check out Sherman's Deli, just down the road from SR/Enclaves.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...