3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2014 5:00 PM by Frogs RSS

Would anyone else appreciate a windows phone app?

seancd Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Or is it just me...?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Would anyone else appreciate a windows phone app?
    Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews

Do you mean for Rewards Insiders?  If so, I would!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seancd Platinum

I meant for mobile check-in, but sure Rewards Insiders too(!) if there is an equivalent for android, iphone or blackberry.

Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews

Oh ... Window's phone ... I forgot they existed ... I have an android and the evil iPhone (work phone).  I have the app for both.  Not a bad tool I guess.  But with the need to ask for upgrades instead of getting them automatically, the check-in is actually useless since we still need to talk to someone at the desk.

Keep in mind, even if you see you have an upgrade on the phone, that doesn't mean that you will still get it when you check-in.  Yes, I have had that happen several time.

With that said, I hope they get it for you soon!  It is a nice way to speed up the check-in process and monitor your reservations.

Happy Travels!

Kim

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...