1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 29, 2014 9:58 AM by laurac RSS

Excellent service at Charlotte Lake Norman

mark2152 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am nominating Sean (sorry, I don't have the last initial - worked the desk the evening of 9/25) at Courtyard Charlotte Lake Norman for a Spirit to Serve award.  He was the most open and friendly associate I've run into at a Courtyard.  He remembered my name each time I saw him at the desk, and came out from behind the desk to greet me (and everyone) in a much more person-to-person, approachable way.  I did have a couple minor special needs come up, and Sean was always at the desk it seemed (does he ever get to go home?), and accommodated them with a smile.  Sean made the stay a great experience!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Huntersville, North Carolina, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Charlotte Lake Norman
  • Re: Excellent service at Charlotte Lake Norman
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, mark2152, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...