3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2014 12:02 PM by Frogs RSS

A WELCOMED GREETING AFTER A LONG DAY ON THE ROAD!!

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Michelle (sorry no last initial on name tag) who greeted and WELCOMED me to the NORFOLK MARRIOTT CHESAPEAKE hotel on September 23rd at check-in.  She was very pleasant and recognized and thanked me for being a Gold member and offered me an upgrade to a suite. She explained to me the times of the concierge lounge as well as the food offering at the restaurant.  Upon completing the check-in process, I slid over the the boarding pass computer (conveniently located adjacent to the check-in area!) and welcomed a member of my team that was traveling with me.  She asked if he was a Rewards member (he is not) and inquired if he was traveling with me.  When we both acknowledged that he was, she gave him access to the Concierge lounge and gave him a couple of options on room type.

Overall a great experience and I felt truly welcomed by this young lady and want to recognize her for exhibiting what all hotels should strive for - making the customer feel appreciated!  Great job Michelle and I hope your hotel manager thanks you for your great service!!!!Ch

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Marriott Chesapeake
  • Re: A WELCOMED GREETING AFTER A LONG DAY ON THE ROAD!!
    jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Always great to hear of such exemplary service!  I am tagging, The specified item was not found. so we can make sure this nomination gets put forward for a Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, ne_traveling_man, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews

That's awesome!  It's great to hear positive stories as many times we report and hear negative where status isn't recognized.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...