7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2014 7:29 PM by bpelican RSS

Are You Now Using IPad on "Insiders"?

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I don't know if anyone noticed on one of my recent posts that I had used my IPad successfully on "Insiders". Several have complained about inability to use IPads for this, as responses were mostly restricted to computers. I supposed Community Manager(s) have cleared way for this. Anyone else noticed this?Ar

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Are You Now Using IPad on "Insiders"?
    shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

I have not had any problems using my iPad on insiders.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

shashank - Thanks, I assumed this was a recent improvement, as I could only read "Insider" comments before, and others reported same for IPad use.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

I've used my iPad 2 on the site forever it seems.  Sometimes it gets a little squirrelly, especially when you are trying to type comments on it.  Overall, it performs just fine and seems to be getting even better.  When I'm on the road, I use it all the time.  Just very convenient to carry around with me on trips.  Thanks for post.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Mine is squirrely with typing comments in the comment box as well (and in a couple of other ways too where Insiders is concerned).  I have gotten to know it's quirks with MRI and how to work around them, however I don't type lengthy comments with it.  Too quirky and cumbersome.  (Btw, I do have the mini.)

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

I use an iPOD 2 and wish I had a mini as everyone seems to love theirs.  I must confess, when it comes to comments, I revert back to my Mac Air. 

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I've never used an IPAD (or IPHONE).  There's no good coverage above Portland except for USCellular and a few others, who at least till now have not had IPhones/Pads.  At the same time, I have discarded (but kept up to date in case, as a backup) my Lenovo Tablet because I found it far more trouble than it was worth.  I have my college MacPro computer with all my most important stuff on it unmoving at home and bought my own Air Mac, which I love. After all the hassles I had traveling with the Lenovo tab, I never want a tablet again.  The Air Mac is almost as light and since I'm not traveling like most road warriors, but frequently on long hauls to Europe, I get the best of all possible worlds (IMHO).

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I Dumped my laptop and desktop as soon as I purchased my iPad 1, and use the iPad as my sole browsing, typing, computing tool. All my contributions have been via my iPad.

the only annoyance is the fact that the comments do not automatically capitalise the first letter in a new sentence, but if I manually capitalise, it then tries to capitalise the second letter!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...