1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 23, 2014 7:27 PM by bjcilley RSS

WHAT CAN WE DO SINCE NO  ONE IS LISTENING?

Platinum 28 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

MY QUESTION POSED  LAST WEEK "IS ANYONE LISTENING" HAS PRODUCED MUCH REACTION FROM THE COMMUNITY!

Responses came from all elite levels, and with few exceptions (independent hotels such as many in the Autograph Collection who do seem to care) it has been determined  NO ONE IS LISTENING  and  a system should be implemented to make it simpler for communication between specific hotel management and Marriott's most important customers.

THE NEXT STEP IN THIS PROCESS WOULD BE DETERMINING WHAT CAN WE DO TO PRESSURE THE CORPORATION TO IMPLEMENT A COMMUNICATION SYSTEM THAT WILL BY PASS CLERKS AND GET TO MANAGEMENT.

IF WE ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL IN PRESSURING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A SYSTEM IT WILL PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL  OUR STATUS IS IN  NAME ONLY AND OUR OPINIONS ARE NOT IMPORTANT.

PLEASE, ALL WE WANT IS OUR VOICE TO BE HEARD!  I CALL ON ALL COMMUNITY MANAGERS, MARRIOTT CORPORATE MEMBERS RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND ANY INDIVIDUAL HOTEL MANAGERS TO RESPOND TO THIS ISSUE. 

I REQUEST MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY TO OFFER SUGGESTIONS AND WHAT WE CAN DO. '

EMAIL CAMPAIGNS, LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGNS,  TAKING THE TIME TO GO TO THE FRONT DESK OF  A PROPERTY AND HAVING FACE TO FACE DISCUSSIONS WITH  SPECIFIC HOTEL MANAGEMENT (A  SOLUTION I INTEND TO PERFORM WITH MY NEXT STAY)

IF ALL CONCERNED MEMBERS ONLY PERFORMED ONE OF THE ABOVE SUGGESTIONS I AM OF THE BELIEF THAT THE MESSAGE MIGHT HIT IT'S MARK!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: WHAT CAN WE DO SINCE NO  ONE IS LISTENING?
    bjcilley Platinum 5 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

The rest of us seem to be resigned to taking whatever is meted out to us.  Maybe we should all stay at a Hyatt this weekend in protest?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...