3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2014 12:11 PM by jerryl RSS

Combining points

virgo9 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Can my spouse transfer her reward points to my account?  Is there a fee to transfer?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Combining points
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Transferring points between family members is free with Marriott, but there is quite a procedure. I've never done it but I found this in the Boarding Area blog, hope it helps!

"Marriott allows the transfer of points at the time of reward redemption only to a legal spouse or domestic partner. An Authorization to Transfer Points form must be completed and submitted to Rewards Program Guest Services in order to transfer the required number of Points. Forms are available by calling Rewards Program Guest Services at 1-801-468-4000 (Marriott Rewards Program) or 1-866-922-6882 (The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Program). A request for Reward Redemption from the transferee’s legal spouse or domestic partner must be submitted to Rewards Program Guest Services with the Authorization to Transfer Points form."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

barrpat Platinum 7 Reviews

There is no fee, we recently did a transfer from my accounts to husbands and it was painlessly easy thanks to Marriott PPE account reps. The entire process occurred in less than one hour.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

nice to know this

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...