4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2014 10:09 PM by lindseyh RSS

Marriott Rewards Hacks

rabbi94 Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Let's share any honest and decent ways to increase MR points and achieve the so desiredgol Platinum Elite status.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Overland Park, Kansas, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Overland Park Marriott
  • Re: Marriott Rewards Hacks
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Pretty easy.

- Use a Marriott credit card

- Stay at Marriotts any time you travel

- Take advantage of the promotions that allow you to earn 25k-50k extra points

- Convert your MVCI weeks to points, if you own.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

-Stay at marriott

-Use marriott rewards c/c

-Use shopmyway. I buy gift cards from giftcard mall which gives you 1pnt/$ +1pnt/$ on rewards card. I buy amazon, target, safeway, walmart, bestbuy, and also shop at the retailers online for more points.

-Take advantage of promotions for car rentals with Hertz

-Refer friends to sign up for the c/c or for marriott rewards. You and your referral earn 2k bonus points after the 1st stay.

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

rabbi94 - In addition to others' comments, I was recently - graciously - awarded additional Marriott Reward points by Community Manager for use of a few  photos I had earlier posted to "Insiders". Also, if you are not a member of Marriott Vacation Club and decide to purchase "points" you can charge your fees - including annual maintenance fees - to your Marriott Visa card to receive additional Marriott Award points, and if you don't have a Platinum Visa Signature charge card, and don't mind higher annual fee for this, using this card for all purchases will net you additional Reward points.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for posting this question, rabbi94, and thank you everyone for sharing ways to earn points! I've included a link to the "Earn Rewards" page of the Marriott Rewards website below. This will give some additional ways that you can earn!

Hotel Rewards | Earn Rewards with Marriott Hotels

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...