7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2014 6:40 PM by lindseyh RSS

How Do I Nominate Someone For Spirit To Serve?

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am not saying who or where, but I have a very good reason for nominating someone.  But how do I do it folks?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How Do I Nominate Someone For Spirit To Serve?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi Tommo781,

You can use the link provided below to nominate a staff member for a Spirit to Serve Award. Thanks for taking the time to do that!

Spirit to Serve

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Thanks Lindseyh

No problem!

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

lindseyh I still haven't nominated my choice of person, as I am uncomfortable doing it on an open forum.  Is there somewhere I can nominate someone without telling the world I am doing so please.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

You should only mention the person's first name and last initial along with the property. That is supposed to protect the privacy of the individual concerned. As far as not telling the world, I'm not sure how you would go about doing that, but there must be a way.

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

bejacob.  Thanks for that.  I understand about the name and property, but I don't see how that protects the persons privacy.  Putting the christian name, initial and property of the person I am thinking of would mean that he/she would be easily recognised.  I just wish there was a nomination form on Marriott that I could use and email to make it properly private.  After all, although only members can participate on Insiders, anyone can read these threads. 

Just sent you a private message with an email address to contact, Tommo781. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...