10 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2014 2:52 AM by tommo781 RSS

Upcoming Trips

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Hey Insiders,

Happy Friday! I want to give you all a head's up that I embark on my Dubai and Jordan adventure next Thursday! I'm excited to sight-see in Dubai and explore Indiana Jones-style in Petra, Jordan. Unfortunately, this means that I'll be out of touch from the community from next Thursday (9/25) through Friday, October 3rd.

The specified item was not found., KatieC and lindseyh will be here to handle all your questions and requests. Should there be any Marriott news, it will be shared! You will still be getting the inside scoop even if I'm out of the office. The final FlashPerks sneak peek post will also go out with no interruption on Wednesday the 2nd.

This is my first time traveling to the Middle East and I couldn't be more excited to visit somewhere new and learn about the culture and people. Does anyone else have an upcoming trip to somewhere you've never been before? What are you most looking forward to?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Amman, Jordan
Dubai, UAE
Petra, Jordan
  • Re: Upcoming Trips
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Safe travels and enjoy your trip!  Very exciting.  I went to Dubai in 2013 and had a wonderful time.  Would love to visit Petra!  When you return and get settled, I hope you'll post some photos.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Have a terrific time, you're right, we're in good hands. I'm heading somewhere new myself, Santa Barbara (have only been as far north as Ventura). I'm hoping to learn about the culture and people (like how to make Oprah money ).

See you when you return.

rainie_f Platinum 8 Reviews

Have a wonderful time! We will be anxious to hear your report.

My next trip in 26 days will be to Italy. While we have been to Rome before (which I love), we are going to Northern Italy to see Lake Maggiore, Italian Riviera, Florence, Tuscany, and Venice. I'm looking forward to the whole trip as Italy is a wonderful country. Wish I could speak the Italian romance language though.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Make sure you also take in Lake Como and Bellagio on your trip.

rainie_f Platinum 8 Reviews

We will try. We are going to Lake Orta and not sure we will make Lake Como this time but if not, next time!

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Have a great trip!  Petra is on my list, too.  Looking forward to photos.

I was supposed to leave for 25 days in the south of France earlier this week but work got in the way and I had to cancel it.  To make matters worse, my hotel in Toulouse had me upgraded to the Presidential Suite!!!!!!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

My upcoming trips:

November - India and Nepal

February - Myanmar & the Irrawaddy (formerly Burma) and Rome, Italy

April - Abu Dhabi and Maldives (Flying Suite First Class on Etihad Airlines)

Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews

Have a GREAT trip!  Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!!

I, unfortunately, have nothing planned right now.  I am bummed!!!!

So, I'll vicariously through the rest of you right now!

Happy Travels!

Kim

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I am back in the office today and had such a great trip. I will post pictures soon!!

tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

Hi NathalieF.  Glad you had a great trip.

I will be interested to see photos of the Marriott Dubai.  I'll tell you why.  One of our top racecourses in the UK is at York.  We usually go in August when there is the top race meeting of the year.  During the 4 day meeting, one of the days is Ladies Day, heavily sponsored by Marriott.  We always stay at the Marriott when we are in York, and the General Manager presents the prize to the best dressed lady.  This year the lucky lady got a trip to Dubai, staying at the Dubai Marriott.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...