6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2014 5:09 PM by erc RSS

Please Respond to This Poll

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The communitymanager is offering to  "post some Member Exclusive Offers about to go live" (here's hoping the SOME is a significant number ).  Insiders, please be sure to share your thoughts in the poll - thanks.

Member Exclusive Offers: Are you interested in seeing these back on Insiders?

Bloggers and CM, if you ever wanted evidence of the need to make ALL posts 'live' (meaning as long as someone is posting and engaging in the exchange of information, the blog, post etc should be kept on the Big Board, which expands the participation and ideas geometrically);

FlashPerks a Disservice - 1150 views

Tip Envelopes on Pillow - 1350 views

Do you want to know of deals in advance? - 40 views

Of course it also demonstrates nothing like a good gripe session to stir up the juices - and as we all know, I'm always up for a good gripe as much as anyone, but they often go unheeded; here's an opportunity to express a view on increasing the odds of securing a deal.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Please Respond to This Poll
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks erc for promoting the poll!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Where's the poll?  My time is alas very limited right now, but when I clicked I expected to find a poll to respond to.

erc Platinum

profchiara

You should be taken directly to the poll if you click on the link below

Member Exclusive Offers: Are you interested in seeing these back on Insiders?

When you arrive at the Poll - these are your three choices - pick one and get back to teaching the kids

the valor of Joan of Arc - have a good weekend

•  
          Yes - I'm interested in being the first to know about upcoming Member Offers (95%)

19/20  

•  
          No - These Member Offers aren't something I am ever interested in (5%)

1/20  

•  
          Other - Please leave a comment (0%)

erc Platinum

profchiara

In case I sent you to my 'already voted' poll, you may have to go back to the "Big Board" click MORE at the bottom twice and click Community Managers post - it's not as burdensome as you may think, just look for her yellow background photo, click and vote.

or try this one, just in case it goes through

Member Exclusive Offers: Are you interested in seeing these back on Insiders?   1 day ago in Marriott Rewards 

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Thanks, erc -- it wasn't there when I originally clicked about 15 minutes ago.  I'm not a good replier to Marriott polls anymore in any case since I have at most 2 Marriott stays per year (plus my 15 thanks to the credit card).  So my input should probably be ignored.

erc Platinum

No sweat, thanks for participating to this point. It essentially was just a question would we like to see 'deals' on Insiders prior to them being posted on our Promotions in our Account Activity on Marriott.com. Although a small sample size replied, it was overwhelmingly in favor of a 'first look' by Insiders. The key will be the legitimacy of the deals, if decent this could be a significant benefit to the Insider forum. If not, no real harm and it will give me one more thing to bust Marriott's chops over (but at least the CM is trying to give us "the scoop" before we find out from USA Today or our Hilton neighbors ).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...