4 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2016 8:22 PM by shaunfromcolumbus,ohio RSS

Colorado Resorts

susanrj Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Looking for a good golf resort in Colorado for late April or early May.  If too cold please comment because can also travel in the fall.

Would appreciate any must visit and see in Colorado. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vail, Colorado, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
  • Re: Colorado Resorts
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

susanj,

Why not consider Vail?

The Marriott is very nice, and close to a variety of golf courses.  You could fly into Eagle, and be a close distance from the hotel.

The dining and area is very nice!  Good luck!

IMG_0876.JPG

The Marriott has very nice rooms, and there are a lot of choices!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Vail, Colorado, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
      shaunfromcolumbus,ohio Gold

Can't go wrong in Vail. Beautiful place any time of the year.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hi susanrj,

Welcome to Insiders, enjoy the site as it is rich with seasoned travelers such as jerrycoin who have excellent ideas and knowledge.  Flying into Eagle County (EGE) is fairly simple, a small airport close to Vail and a number of Marriott properties as suggested.

The temperatures would depend on whether you were more focused on playing golf in the mountains or in the foothills as the mountains you may still find some snow in early April.  There are a number of great golf courses all over CO however; I have friends who play some of the Canongate Colorado | Denver Golf & Country Club Membership courses and rave about them.  Not sure if you are familiar with Canongate or Sequoia Golf, but I believe you can get on most fo these without being a member, worth checking out for sure.

Here is a great site to review and check out some of the Colorado Resorts by region Colorado Golf Resorts - ResortsandLodges.com some of which might be Marriott properties if you are wanting to stay in a Marriott.

Let us know what you decide and share some of your experiences with us all.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi susanrj,

I would like to join IAHFLYR in welcoming you to the Marriott Rewards Insiders forum! 

This site is an excellent place to ask questions such as the one you've posted here, request recommendations or insights, and share experiences with a large network of knowledgeable travelers who are super helpful. From photos to tips about different regions and properties, as well as perspectives on many aspects of the Marriott Rewards program, this forum is a wonderful place!

I would encourage you to check out our Getting Started Guide while you explore the site, for it contains information and tips for using the page that I think you'll find useful.

Also, don't hesitate to reach out to myself, The specified item was not found., or KatieC with any questions or concerns. We make up the moderation team for the forum!

Glad to have you on-board, and thanks for posting!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...