7 Replies Latest reply: May 28, 2015 3:20 PM by ramoneur RSS

hotel reviews

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I decided to review a hotel by clicking on the tab in the Marriott site.  As a result, it says guest review and not who.  To me, this is disappointing since many of us, look at who wrote it and at times may start a line of communication and questions.  I would suggest that this be fixed to show who wrote it.  NathalieF

Is this what will happen when the reviews are moved to the Marriott site?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: hotel reviews
    tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Couldn't agree more californian.  A review written by a MRI who posts regularly and can be trusted to be fair and objective is worth so much more than a nameless review.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ramoneur Platinum

I haven't found out yet how to review a hotel;

Is reviewing removed/suspended? Or am I not looking in the right place?

I will be visiting two new hotels next week, and i would like to review those two and my "regular" hotel afterwards.

...so, where should I go/click to review a specific hotel?

barrpat Platinum 7 Reviews

I do not think you can review the hotel(s), unless you are selected to receive a random survey. You do have the option of making your review(s) on one the outside review sites.

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey ramoneur, this was a hot topic on another thread that began last month. There's some good information on how reviews are distributed here: Re: How does Marriott determine who gets to review a hotel?

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

in some sense to many it doesn't matter as sites like trip advisor do have reviews of most hotels and get looked at a lot more frequently by people who might want to look at all hotels in an area

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Good pint jerryl however; it would still be nice to not have to jump around from site to site looking for the review then back to Marriott.com to check availability.  I miss the reviews on Insiders, and miss the chance to post a review here.

ramoneur Platinum

thnx for the link CariJ;

I will check it out :-)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...