3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 16, 2014 8:59 PM by iahflyr RSS

Blog topics

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it just me or are some of the recent blog postings more advertisement in nature rather than Marriott or travel focused?  I refer to the most recent boat cover posting and a couple the past few weeks regarding the use and selection of attorneys in the New York area.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Blog topics
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You are completely correct, often times I find some post about non-sense and send it to our Insider Team for them to do with it as they see fit.

Junk like this The specified item was not found..

NathalieF, The specified item was not found., KatieC might one of you be able to figure out a way to block this stuff from happening?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Well hopefully before you turned them in, you got the name of a good NYC criminal lawyer for your upcoming Billy Joel Madison Square Garden concert, you party animal, you .

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Lawyer, nah I know people!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...