1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 5, 2014 5:12 PM by lindseyh RSS

A Double.... London/Dublin and Guyana...hmmm?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It looks like 'ol Pain is keeping the suitcase packed. I'm really getting homesick more and more these days..but to the point......

It's a strong possibility that I'll be 10 days in London or Dublin and then 7 days in Georgetown, Guyana. I have a wealth of info on London. I'll need much help if the trip is to Dublin...a place I've always wanted to visit. Georgetown, Guyana???

MRI's..please see this as a heads up. Sharpen your pencils, get out your travel logs, and prepare to share!! 

I'll let you know as the dates get closer and the trips solidify.  Many thanks in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dublin, Ireland
London, England
Georgetown, GUYANA
  • Re: A Double.... London/Dublin and Guyana...hmmm?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Wow, that sounds like quite a trip, painedplatinum! I can't wait to hear more about your travel plans, and to hear all the great tips and knowledge the other Insiders have to share. Thanks for posting!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...