2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2014 3:53 PM by NathalieF RSS

Hotel not listed for review

sir_joseph Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed in the Residence Inn Aksarben Village in Omaha, NE and it's not showing up in the list of hotels for review.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel not listed for review
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Hotel reviews on MR Insiders will be going away soon (see Verified Ratings and Reviews Launching on Marriott.com). In the meantime, the only way to get a hotel added that I know of is to contact the NathalieF and request it be put on the list.

I've stayed at a few new properties that I could not review until the communitymanager added them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel not listed for review
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi - This hotel has now been added, but it looks like your review is already on Residence Inn Aksarben Village's page!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...