1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 3, 2014 6:15 AM by erc RSS

Thanks for the Smile!

donethat Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

- I just wanted to make an overall comment.  I have been traveling for the better part of 20 years, and just wanted to say a big Thank You to all the Front Desk people who have checked me in at all hours of the day or night.  Often I arrive at a Marriott Branded property, tired and exhausted from the daily grind.  I am always greeted with a warm smile and kind acknowledgment. To me that is reward enough, really don't care about getting upgraded to a suite [everyone is so worried about that].  It's the human contact that is missing so much in our world, and the simple things like a smile make all the difference.  Just wanted to put that out there.

Thanks Again, and Keep Smiling.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thanks for the Smile!
    erc Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

As always, Great day to be alive.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...