1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 4, 2015 7:26 AM by ramoneur RSS

Marriott Courtyard in China

retiredcoastie Gold
Currently Being Moderated

On a trip to Shanghai this summer, I stayed in two different Marriott Courtyard hotels, in Puxi and Pudong.  I was stunned at how nice they were, expecially the executive lounges, which provided great foot and drink for Elite Reward members.  The staff was very attentive, all spoke English, and the rooms were great.   The lounges were better than any Marriott brand lounge I have visited in the US, including JW Marriott lounges.  I plan another trip to China this fall, and will be booking Marriott hotels whenever possible.  The Courtyard chain there offers incredible value.    Any other favorites near Beijing or Hongkong/Guangzhou?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Courtyard in China
    ramoneur Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

same here; I tried out both Courtyards and was impressed as well;

although I consider the Renaissance in Shanghai still to be my "home base", the Courtyard in Puxi will be my permanent plan B :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...