3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2014 6:34 AM by profchiara RSS

Posting Problems

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I don't know whether anyone else is experiencing this, but frequently when I start typing a response, the one underneath it intrudes (literally overlapping), so that it becomes quite challenging to actually hit the post button. This has happened to me about 10 times. Usually I can manage through multiple return key hits to make it possible, but I have given up on other occasions.

Back to the other issue about loyalty -- I completely agree with all who said "just make it like it used to be."  No new fixes, but returns to policies and perks that worked.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Posting Problems
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

@profchiara - perhaps you're just too popular on "Insiders"?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Ha! Good one.

Far East Man Platinum 1 Reviews

I have not encountered this yet.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...