12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2014 7:53 PM by jerrycoin RSS

St. Augustine, FL, Help with location?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

.Where do you enjoy a  downtown location?

This is a special event!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Augustine, Florida, USA
St. Augustine, Florida, USA Autograph Collection Casa Monica, Autograph Collection
  • Re: St. Augustin, FL, Help with location?
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

We went to a wedding at the Casa Monica which is a Marriott property, and it was beautiful.  I went into one of the rooms that my cousin rented, and it was quite nice.  But the rates were pricey.  So we actually stayed at the FFI by the outlets because we were trying to save a few bucks, and that was just fine but not downtown.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

clebert,

Thanks for the information!

Just booked two nights at The Casa Monica for 9/9!  Hope this place is as nice as indicated!

Location Brand Hotel
      St. Augustine, Florida, USA Autograph Collection Casa Monica, Autograph Collection
        missgee Silver 40 Reviews

We had a wonderful stay at the Casa Monica.  I don't recommend their restaurant but that was before it became a Marriott property, so things may have changed.  I always recommend the hop-on hop-off trolley.  Especially at night with all the lights.  We tried to take a romantic carriage ride, one night, but the driver would not stop telling us about her life problems, so we actually asked to get off long before our stop.    There used to be a lovely white sand beach until one of the tropical storms washed the entire thing away.    There is a pub in old town called the Prince of Wales, and they used to have the most amazing fish and chips!  Here is the link:  Home

sg1974 Gold

Jerry we stayed at the Casa Monica a few years ago and I thought it was good.

The location is excellent and St Augustine was great.

The Lightner Museum across the street from the hotel was a real highlight.

The Lightner Museum

I noticed the hotel is on the flash perks website next week.

At 20,000 points instead of the regular 40,000 points this place would be an exceptional deal.

stay dates 12 - 25 September.

Marriott FlashPerks

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Wow.  Now you have my attention wrt the FlashPerks!  I was ignoring that area. 

sg1974

Thanks a lot!

Will see if I can get that deal?

KatieC Member

St. Augustine is an amazing little city. It's small so I think most choices will be good ones. Looking forward to hearing what others have to say. What's the occasion?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...