4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2014 1:25 PM by KatieC RSS

New Pluspoints program...

aaronplatinum4life Platinum 28 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

...I just found out about this in today's New York Times' Travel Section.  My question,

if I like a participating hotel's Facebook page, does that qualify as a "social action"?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Pluspoints program...
    walksoftly Gold 4 Reviews

Not any more.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

KatieC Member

Thanks for posting the question, aaronplatinum4life. walksoftly is right. Plus Points is a beta test so it has changed over time. Here is a link to all of the FAQ's so you can start earning. Marriott Rewards - Plus Points

Let us know if you have additional questions.

aaronplatinum4life Platinum 28 Reviews

So, if I stay at a property and post it to my Facebook page, I get points.  Is that how it works???

KatieC Member

If you check in at a participating property via Facebook, and post it, you get points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...