5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2014 10:57 PM by jerryl RSS

Minneapolis Dining!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just a short note to share some wonderful places to dine in Minneapolis, MN!  If you have more, please share!

One of the finest places to dine, for both food and comfort was:

La Belle Vie!

It was a little difficult to find, as it's in an apartment building, but well worth the trouble!  The dining was relaxed, and the dishes were outstanding!

SANY0330.JPG

The dining room was very peaceful and quiet!

SANY0329.JPG

Nothing like a great "Burgundy" to go with a wonderful dessert!

Would also like to to recommend:

Doolittles: Very nice BBQ!  Wood Fired and with locations in Minneapolis and Alexandria!

Vincent's:  Food was excellent!  Place is loud, but the lounge is a nice place to quietly dine!

112 3rd:  Food was very nice, but the noise in the place is overwhelming.  Serves a late night dinner, but parking is a problem, and this is a tough place to find.  The younger crowd is very popular here!

Again, if you have a place to suggest to others in The Minneapolis area, please do!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Eagan, Minnesota, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
  • Re: Minneapolis Dining!
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

jerrycoin - This restaurant is not in downtown Minneapolis, but in Bloomington, west of the city,if you happen to be staying in this area - Kincaid's Steak Chop and Fish House - Ph: 612-921-2255

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

fschumpert,

Thanks!

Have not been there, but have heard good things about it!

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

There is also a Kincaid's in downtown St. Paul, although when I tried to find it my GPS wanted to route me to the Kincaid's in Hawaii which I found amusing

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Borough is a good one, in the warehouse district:

www.boroughmpls.com

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

some how I was always taken to Crave in Bloomington

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...