3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2014 10:34 AM by tczig RSS

Adding photos AFTER you have posted your review

tczig Platinum 57 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I forgot to add some photos to a recent review I posted.  I didn't see an area where I could add the photos AFTER the review was already posted.  So, I just rewrote it, and put the photos.  But, then, it wouldn't post it.  I would imagine it wouldn't post it because I had JUST written a review about that hotel (the one without the photos).  I did another review and it posted fine.

So, my question is:  Does anybody know how to add some photographs once the review has already posted?  If there isn't a way, I am going to try to delete the post that I wrote and just start over.

Thanks.

Julie

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Adding photos AFTER you have posted your review
    77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

tczig, Julie, I think you can go to the first one you posted & click "edit" and it will allow you to choose a file and add pictures. Let us know if that works.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Yes, yes - THANK YOU.  I just did it and added my photos to a review of a FF Inn in Baton Rouge.  DUH - I didn't think about the edit button on the right (I just didn't look enough).  Thank you so much!

Thank you again for taking the time to respond to my question; I appreciate it.  That worked perfectly! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...