2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2014 9:29 PM by rplume RSS

"Best Marriott hotel" in the world?

rplume Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Greetings!

I'd really like to hear from folks who have traveled internationally extensively with Marriott regarding what they think the "best" international hotel is with Marriott. I'm not particularly interested in the Ritz brand, but I'm open to almost any others. I've hit all of the main destinations that I'd really like to visit where Marriott hotels are offered, but still have some points to burn through and would love recommendations. I'm open to culture, tropics, relaxation -- everything.

If you've traveled internationally extensively with Marriott, what would be your top resort choices be in the world and why? The more information, the better!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Best Marriott hotel" in the world?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Oooh great question, rplume! I'm interested to see what others have to say. I would love to see some photos too!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Best Marriott hotel" in the world?
    rplume Platinum

Bumping this topic! Can I get any feedback?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...