3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 8:17 PM by erc RSS

MRI Logged 100,000 members July 11, 2014

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello fellow MRIs - I was browsing the members of MRI and realized I could do a count of total membership. As of July 11th, 100,000 members had joined MRI. As of today, that number has grown to 103,920.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MRI Logged 100,000 members July 11, 2014
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing this with all 103,920 of us pingreeman!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I'm not sure I could keep up with the site if everyone decided to post regularly. Regardless, it is an impressive number.

erc Platinum

Worry not bejacob, I'm sure 28,000 are hotel reviewers, 14,000 are baseball stories two posts and outs (my favorite baseball story was the guy who wrote, "I like fishes cuz they taste delicious" and reprinted the line about 20 times, wonder if that earned him the 500 points - sure would have been easier than 2,000 stays for a badge ) and a handful are hanging out with dejamo in his Hilton suite.

As impressive as the six figure Insiders number is, even more impressive to me is that

pingreeman crunched the numbers and figured it out!

With over 40 million Rewards members, there's plenty of room at Insiders for everyone, come one, come all

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...