5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2014 8:45 AM by kharada46 RSS

Amazing Hotels

erc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

20 Amazing Hotels You Need To Visit Before You Die | MyScienceAcademy

(photos - no reading required)

Any Insiders been to any of these exotic hotels?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amazing Hotels
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Those are some glorious places alright and have not been to any of them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

I haven't been to any either (although several of them are actually parts of chains, like shangri-la.com).

The closest I've come is #14 with an ice bar in Sweden (and I found an hour to be about as comfortable as a December Packers game - I doubt if I could make an evening).

Also #17 - I have camped out when it rained

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Great stuff erc.  And thanks for the "no reading required."

I have to ask... are you trying to make a statement with this?  I noticed there aren't any Marriott properties in here...

erc Platinum

No Marriotts, but I was surprised to see that several were part of chains - pretty cool.

The no reading was to make certain everyone knew this was just for fun - no thinking involved.

But for those who like to read - here's a good one;

Airbnb 'squatter' checks out of Palm Springs condo

Congrats on your first anniversary -

Your family and Insider friends are all proud of you that Mrs. H kept you around that long .

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Wow... you're really going to make me ready erc

That's a pretty crazy article though.  I certainly wouldn't want to re-list my residence after an incident like that, and CA really needs to do something about that law... heck, they need to do something period.  I'm not sure who's more unfriendly to business... CA or HI??

And thank you sir!  I know, managed to keep Mrs. H with me for a a year!  But to be fair, while we've been married for only a year, we've been together for 11! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...