3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2014 11:55 PM by krysking RSS

When will I receive my Marriott Rewards Visa Card

acadianwife Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I applied for my Marriott Rewards Visa Card through Chase over 1 1/2 weeks ago.  They ran my credit on the phone and said that I was accepted. Then they said it would be 5 business days to receive that card in the mail. My rewards certificate was already posted to my account. I have been holding off purchasing airline tickets and hotel stay for a business trip and the flight is almost filled plus the price has risen. . I called marriott rewards and they sent me to Chase. The operator could not see anything on my account. I am getting desperate and I am almost ready to use a different credit card to hold my flight.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: When will I receive my Marriott Rewards Visa Card
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i received mine almost two weeks after being accepted. I applied late friday night so i dont know if sat. and sun. count as business days.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

acadianwife - Never had this problem. If  haven't already done so, call 1-800-338-5960 (Chase) and check on application. If card not in mail, they will probably issue temporary card for purchases.

krysking Gold 2 Reviews

I was in the same boat as you! I wanted to use this credit card to book a flight, because this was the best way to rack up the $3k in spending needed for the bonus points. I called Marriott Visa/Chase and they were able to rush mail a new card to me -- I got it the next day after calling via UPS. Hope this helps! (Judging by the date of this question, I hope that you have already received your card and booked no problem!) credit_card_program;reod

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...