3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2014 1:10 PM by lindseyh RSS

Costa Rica

Schnecm Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anybody been to the JW Marriott Guanacaste or Hotel Punta Islita?  I am trying to book my honeymoon for January and wondering if anybody has been to both or either hotels and has any recommendations?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Guanacaste, Costa Rica Autograph Collection Hotel Punta Islita, Autograph Collection
Guanacaste, Costa Rica JW Marriott JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa
  • Re: Costa Rica
    erc Platinum

Schnecm

Welcome to Insiders and congratulations. Over to the right, the column in Orange, More Like This has some good information on Costa Rica (and then those write ups have additional More Like This articles).

The first article

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Punta Islita in Costa Rica

is an excellent link where tker provides a strong enough review of the Autograph Hotel Punta Islita that I made a reservation for February - check out his thoughts.  Also, just type in JW Marriott Guanacaste in the Search box upper right and several other good write ups and articles will be available (and don't forget the reviews in the light blue box top left above your post).

Whereas on your honeymoon, photos will not be a priority - if you get a chance, give us the scoop (travelwise) when you return. Have a great trip.

ps - Happy First Anniversary to kharada46

and fellow Insiders romantics - here's a reminder

Broadway Week – New York City – 2-for-1 Tickets / nycgo.com

sale starts tomorrow for shows 9/1-9/14 (AARP can get in today, take that, millennials)

Keep on keepin' on Insiders, all 103,000 of you

In a happy mood, courtesy of the Nationals come from behind walk off victory last night

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Enjoy! Erc is VERY kind to mention my review. We had a marvelous time. Look at the review. Let me know if you have any questions. We loved the property and people.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Schnecm,

Welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! As you explore the page and its offerings, I've included a link to our Getting Started Guide, which may have some tips and information within it that you'll find useful.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me (joshm), or @KatieC, if you ever need support. We represent the moderation team for this forum!

You'll also find, as I'm sure you already have from erc 's comment, that the other Insiders are extremely helpful and have great insights to share. Thanks for the review @erc and tker!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...