4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2014 7:59 PM by cjkatl RSS

Rollover Nights

schornat Gold
Currently Being Moderated

i am one night away from earning Gold, and I am wondering if I will keep my gold status next year. I would like to know how many of my bonus nights rollover toowards gold next year?

Tim

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rollover Nights
    Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews

Congrats on making Gold!

You will maintain your 2014 status that you achieved for 2015.  Anything over the Gold plateau will rollover - anything over 50 nights up to the Platinum level of 75 points will be rolled over to help with hitting the goal for the next year.

Enjoy the increased benefits!

Kim

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

cjkatl Platinum

I was actually just looking at my numbers for the year. This might help...

• Last year I had no rollover and earned 129 nights.
      • 54 nights rolled over into this year.
      • So far this year, I have 143 credited nights, which includes the rollover nights from last year.
      • If rollover for 2015 were to happen now, the 54 nights rolled over from last year would not be included in the calculation, leaving 89 nights.
      • The 14 nights above what is needed to qualify for Plat would rollover into 2015.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Rollover nights only count once. Any rollover nights you had last year will not rollover again. Chances are that you'll begin the new year with no rollover nights (unless you end up really close to achieiving Platinum and had a fairly small number of rollover nights to begin this year). There are a couple of simlar threads discussing this issue (see More Like This) in the margin to the right.

Hope that helps a little.

Frogs Platinum 9 Reviews

Good point Bejacob!  I forgot about that piece of info.

Kim

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...