3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2014 1:05 PM by superchief1 RSS

Happy Hour Menus

mgold9 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Why can't Marriott post menus with specials, Happy Hours etc on the hotel website?  So many of the properties I stay at have no information on the restaurants and bars.

I do go to Yelp for reviews but they do not usually include menus.  I have seen some Marriott's post menus, shouldn't it be standard for all properties?

Thanks.

Michael

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Washington DC, USA
  • Re: Happy Hour Menus
    debbiebrown Platinum 6 Reviews

Don't we wish?! Did you all know that the Marriotts are franchised properties? That Marriott governs what the hotels HAVE to have...but not necessarily each and every feature you see from one property to the next.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

KatieC Member

Thanks for the suggestion, mgold9. I also like to see menu options in advance, mostly becuase I am terribly slow at making decisions about my order. We'll share this with the team.

superchief1 Platinum

I agree that this is a great idea. The only happy hour or restaurant specials I have encountered tend to be at resorts where there may be several restaurants (sometimes owned by outside companies). The JW Desert Ridge in Phoenix has a Roy's onsite that had excellent happy hour and dinner specials, and the Golf Course restaurant (can't recall the name) had sunset dinner specials and excellent food. The concierge at the hotel was aware of these specials, but I didn't see any information in my Canyon Ridge Villa (MVC timeshare across the street) regarding these specials.

I rarely see happy hours or dinner specials at Marriott or Renaissance business hotels, or at the Marriott World Center Resort in Orlando.  Food and wine prices are so exhorbitant that I rarely eat or drink on property, except the CL (which now has ridiculously high wine prices as well).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...