3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2014 9:03 AM by fschumpert RSS

Members of the time share boards

debbiebrown Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Are any of you folks members of a time share board? Any perks? Pros-Cons? Kinda visualizing a retirement commitment...grin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Members of the time share boards
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

debbiebrown - I've been invited to participate on such - not only Marriott related - but I have never agreed. Don't much see the advantage of doing so myself.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

debbiebrown Platinum 6 Reviews

fschumpert what did you learn that you did not think it was worth it?

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Debbie, I guess we all have to assess how to best utilize our time; some people feel "connected" via certain board participation; others important, or meaningful to them for being asked, and I'm not being critical of anyone's decision one way or another. I occasionally respond to questionnaires posted at end of an on-line reservation, or website visit, but I wonder what's the value? I do quite often reply to restaurant websites after eating at a particular place and am sometimes awarded enticing coupons to use on my next visit, but I would be extremely surprised if I were awarded any grand prize posted for entering these contests. For me, this is worth the time and effort.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...