3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2014 2:00 PM by travelprincess RSS

Where are the Promotions

willbtravlin Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I haven't seen any promotions for a while.  I miss them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where are the Promotions
    tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

I haven't seen the new ones either.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

willbtravlin

My next Promotion just appeared in my Marriott.com account.  It's basically the same one I always seem to get, 35K points after 20 paid stays, another 10K for 5 more paid stays.  If it's not there, give them a call.

travelprincess Platinum 1 Reviews

The new promotion is the same as the last.. You can go to the get a badge to earn extra points as well.

What I want to know is when will there be a promotion that does not require so many nights stay. It makes it very difficult to achieve.:(

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...