3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2014 6:53 PM by jerryl RSS

What are the top things to do in Madrid, Spain?

stamfordguy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What are your top pics for four (4) days in Madrid?

How about which Marriott hotels are best situated for a vacation in Madrid?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Madrid, Spain
  • Re: What are the top things to do in Madrid, Spain?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Here's a link to my itinerary from 2 years ago In Madrid.

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/63801#63801

I stayed at the AC Recoletos both that year and again last year when I visited northwestern Spain.  There are photos of my rooms for both years in the thread.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jep2020 Gold 1 Reviews

Any comments on travel, rail or bus. Also opinion on city cards for local transportation and attractions.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I also stayed at the Recoletos hotel. It is very modern and in a great part of Madrid. Would go to the park right near by and of courser the Prado museum . Just in case you don't know the city has a different schedule than you might have. I had trouble finding a place to have coffee before 9AM and restaurants for dinner get busy around 9PM

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...