3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2015 4:08 AM by travelbug100 RSS

Has anyone stayed at Marriott in Turkey or Morocco?

sfcitygirk Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

My Fiance and I are earning as many points as possible for our honeymoon.  We are getting married next May at The Lodge in Sonoma, which is a Renaissance Resort.  Anyway, we are mulling travel options, more like fantasizing at this point .  We noticed that Turkish Airlines will be opening a new direct flight from SFO to Istanbul in 2015.  So, Turkey came up as a possibility.  Was wondering if anyone would recommend any properties in those countries? 

We are also considering SE Asia like Phuket.... totally different type of place altogether!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Phuket, Thailand
Turkey
Marrakesh, MOROCCO
Phuket, Thailand
  • Re: Has anyone stayed at Marriott in Turkey or Morocco?
    sfcitygirk Platinum

Thanks!  I will take a look at these! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I stayed at the Ren resort in Antalya about 15 years ago.  It was a lovely and secluded  property.  Haven"t checked to see if it is still a Marriott property.

All my other hotels in Turkey were at non-Marriott properties.

travelbug100 Gold 10 Reviews

Hi we just stayed at the Marriott Vacation Club (and JW) in Phuket. I highly recommend both. But the JW is the one for honeymoons (Vacation club is for families). Please see my reviews I posted also. Good luck with the wedding preparations!

Location Brand Hotel
    Phuket, Thailand

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...