2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 6:04 PM by tef6178 RSS

Virgin Atlantic is never boring

grampy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Last fall, my wife and I joined others for a 12 night cruise out of Civitavecchia (Rome) to several Greek islands and Turkey. On our return trip, we flew from Rome to London on Alitalia (for a short layover) then on to JFK on Virgin Atlantic.

Not only was the service on Virgin excellent and the food good, but the individual entertainment screens offered more options than we'd ever seen previously - this was our first Virgin flight - besides the news features, music, games, etc., Virgin offered 52 movies. Oh, by the way, this was in the Economy section, not Business or First. Now, we check to see if Virgin goes where are going.    

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Virgin Atlantic is never boring
    alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I have always had good experience with Virgin as well. I am glad you found it, and had a good time as well!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Virgin Atlantic is never boring
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Sounds like Virgin has a new customer! It's nice to know that there is an airline that treats their customer well!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...