1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 28, 2014 7:00 AM by NathalieF RSS

Above & Beyond at Airport Marriott North DFW!!!

flightlevel270 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm a Marriott Platinum Elite and just spent 24 nights at the Marriott Airport North at DFW. I FEEL COMPELLED to nominate Michael C (front desk) for a Spirit to Serve Award. Michael sets the standard for hotel hospitality!! He went above and beyond by ensuring a colleague of mine was able to get a room at the hotel, even though my friend was unable to book online due to availability. He recognized my loyalty to the Marriott brand in subtle ways, like when I was ordering a coffee at the Starbucks counter and was not charged because he made a discrete call to the lady preparing my drink. Each morning I walked through the lobby I was greeted with a "good morning Mr. M." Michael could also be heard helping other hotel guests in the most enthusiast way...he truly loves assisting guests and making their stay as pleasurable as possible.

WELL DONE MICHAEL!!!

Ian M. Platinum Elite

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Irving, Texas, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott
  • Re: Above & Beyond at Airport Marriott North DFW!!!
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, flightlevel270, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...