10 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2014 9:34 AM by debbiebrown RSS

The Ritz in Jupiter

debbiebrown Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We will be staying at the Ritz Carlton Club in Jupiter using Destination Points in May of next year. Our sales associate said there are some fine perks as in included golf, concierge, housekeeping and something about using Trumps helicopter :/. Has anyone had any experience staying there? We will be in a 3 bedroom villa. Pretty darn excited!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Jupiter, Florida, USA The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club The Ritz-Carlton Club, Jupiter
  • Re: The Ritz in Jupiter
    KatieC Member

I have not stayed there but I know the area well. Beautfiul!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

KatieC wrote:

I have not stayed there but I know the area well. Beautfiul!!

Any hot tips for the area ?

KatieC Member

Yes! I will pull together some thoughts over the weekend. Let me know if there's anything specific you are looking for (i.e. types of food, tourist spots vs. local hangouts)

Cool...don't work it way too hard though.....Food....American far, Italian, Mexican, waterside, outdoor eating, sports bars, things one should really see, but not where everyone else will too....

Any help is great help...thank you!

KatieC Member

Restaurants: Two places I love: Guanabanas- Waterfront Restaurant & bar in Jupiter, Florida, Square Grouper Tiki Bar. Another option is Nick's Tomatoe Pie | Authentic Italian Restaurant | Jupiter, Florida. Now I know the New Yorkers here will shake their heads but it is truly great Italian. Low key and fun/casual atmosphere: Dune Dog.

I had my engagement photos taken at Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum, and I also love Dubois Park beach...but there are many choices when it comes to beaches! Jupiter, FL - Official Website - Beaches

I'm also a Wikipedia nerd and it's a good way to find out celebrities who live in the area. Jupiter, Florida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

City Place in Palm Beach Gardens is a destination in itself. Definitely will be busy but lots of great dining options and nightlife. Welcome to CityPlace

Keep me posted on your plans! 

Great links. Gonna save the whole thing to my TripIt! Thank you sooooo much! Hate to make time fly...but really looking forward to going!

My kids always love a good seafood buffet. Any of those in the area?

Oh silly me here too! Getting my vacays mixed up. I was wondering for the Ft Lauderdale area!

nomoresnow Platinum

We just returned from our second stay at Ritz Carlton Club in a Jupiter, FL. First visit in May the golf course was open, restaurant had limited hours but the pool restaurant is open daily for lunch and early dinner and was excellent.  The property. Is gorgeous. The villas are really nice and perfectly equipped with everything you could possibly need, including a private hot tub on lanai and "summer kitchen" for grilling right there.  The units are very spacious.  We had a 2 bedroom unit which was plenty of room.  the staff is excellent everywhere you go on property from the parking valets who greet you on arrival to the concierge who answers questions to the pool attendant who makes sure you have everything you need when visiting the pool area.  it is about a mile or so to the closest beach and lots of restaurants, etc off property. 

WE returned to Jupiter last week and again found everything to be awesome, staff, the villa we had, etc.  however, in July the golf course is not open nor is the restaurant but again, the pool restaurant is open.  be sure to ask concierge about the sunset tours at the Jupiter Lighthouse.  We did that this time and enjoyed it very much.  i think you said you are staying in a 3 bedroom unit but I think there are only 2 and 4 bedroom units.  In any case you won't be short of comfort or space.  Enjoy!!,

Thanks for the info. AH, silly me....it is a 4 bedroom we scooped up. Pretty excited!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...