1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 30, 2014 12:55 PM by KatieC RSS

Wifi in Texas

joyceormarilyn Member
Currently Being Moderated

I see that Marriott Rewards members can get free wifi in Asia.  How about in Texas?  I was at a Marriott yesterday to present at a conference and realized that there was a problem with my presentation that I needed to get to the internet to fix.  I tried connecting with the wifi, but all I got was the opportunity to sign up for Marriott Rewards.  Then I tried signing in again with my newly-minted Marriott Rewards identity, but I got another opportunity to sign up.  I did this about four times and never did get any useful wifi, so my presentation was not as it could or should have been.  Needless to say, I was disappointed in the Marriott Rewards program on Day One.  Can Marriott Rewards members get wifi access in Texas, in Houston, at certain times of day, . . . ?  What's the deal?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wifi in Texas
    KatieC Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi joyceormarilyn. Interesting. I'm not sure what happened here but if you send me a private message with the details of your stay in Houston, your Reward# and the best way to reach you we can look into it!

Were you able to talk to anyone at the property?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...