2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 5:22 PM by painedplatinum RSS

No shirt, No shoes, No service

nookoos Silver
Currently Being Moderated
After traveling for almost one month from MN to CO, WY and MT for skiing am I the only one who is bothered by fat men with hairy chests coming to the "public" breakfast area not wearing a shirt, barefoot people who pick their toes at the table, babies wearing a smelly diaper sharing their fragrence all around the room, or small children pawing through all the donuts while mom and dad are oblivious? The hotel staff just looks the other way saying nothing because they don't want to offend the impudent guest. We stayed in Choice hotels when Marriott hotels were unavailable. They have signs posted to remind their gusts that there is a dress code for the breakfast area. Shirtsand shoes are required for service. THANK YOU CHOICE HOTELS for showing decorum and respect for their guests and for Public Health laws and  issues!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No shirt, No shoes, No service
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

How about that...People ski in the cold and come to breakfast without a shirt.. I could see if this was from the Caribbean or some exotic hot weather place, but MN, CO, WY, and MT.??  I share your concerns (no matter where this occurs).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: No shirt, No shoes, No service
      painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

A short follow up... If the aforementioned were thin men that weren't so hairy would they still be included in the offensive class? 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...