4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2009 5:28 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Houston West Loop

mattandjenn Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

NO BUSINESS COMPUTERS, NO BUSINESSSS CENTER!  NO INK IN THE CONCIERGE LOUNGE COMPUTER!

NOT SET UP FOR BUSINESS TRAVELERS 

• Re: Houston West Loop
    alyslee Gold 5 Reviews

Thank you, I am planning a biz trip to Houston.  Stayed at the Renaissance Houston Hotel Greenway Plaza last time.  Very disappointed, below par for a Renaissance.  Service at the restaurant was the worst, waited 30 mins for a burger, and we were the only diners there!  Hotel needs serious updating.  Very difficult to find and to access the hotel parking

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

catravel Gold 5 Reviews
    Just stayed at Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria. Last year I went and they oversold the rooms. I had to be put up at the Ramada off of the I-10. I thought I would give this Hotel another shot. I don't like the rooms. The AC is old- maybe I'm spoiled but I like digital thermostats. The workout facility is horrible. Didn't have time to check out the lounge on the 12th floor.  Next time I'll try to JW or another Marriott property near the Galleria. Any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Sounds like the Houston West Loop has seen better days.  If you are not fully satisfied, consider writing to Customer.Care@Marriott.com and request a refund.  Remember, Marriott's promise is to Refresh, Revive and Re-energize.  Did Marriott deliver?

http://cache.marriott.com/propertyimages/h/houwl/phototour/houwl_phototour01_s.jpg

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

CAtravel,

I used to stay at the West Loop Marriott because we liked Tony's Rest.  we have now moved to the JW across from the Galleria and have been very satisfied.  It is an old Intercontinental, but is very comfortable.

Good luck. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...