3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2014 2:42 PM by bejacob RSS

Platinum Challenge Promotion

sfcitygirk Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I just called the Marriott Rewards line today and got signed up for the Platinum Rewards challenge. Nine stays in three months (which I'm doing through my business travel).  Just wondering how long it will take for that promo info to show up in  my account, under the My Promotions tab?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Challenge Promotion
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

It won't. I did this challenge at the beginning of the year. You should receive an email after a week or so. You'll get no other acknowledgment, except that your account will show Plat and you'll start to get the bonuses...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

sfcitygirk Platinum

Thanks brightlybob!  So, I guess I don't have to meticulously track my stays then.  I have a stay this week, so hopefully it will be platinum bonus already!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

The other thing you can do is call customer service as soon as your 9th stay is credited to your account (if you want to keep track yourself). They will verify that you met the requiements and update your status which will be reflected online within an hour.

If I'm not mistaken, unlike the Taste of Gold bonus, you won't get temporary Platinum status while you work towards completion (at least that's how it worked for me).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...