4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2014 1:08 AM by jmauhill RSS

Difficulty Syncing Stays on Marriott.com

jmauhill Gold 12 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

There is no way to sync a Marriott Vacation Club stay onto your acciunt via the Marriott.com website. Though I have a reservation number as well as being a Gold Elite Marriott Reward member I still have to call (usually more than once) to get my vacation club reservation added to my account. I am also often told that this is highly unusual as I will recieve NO reward points for vacation club stays - which is inaccurate - I pay for those stays so I should and do get the reward points. I can sync trips on airlines websites so I can't imagine why it's not possible on Marriotts. Can someone please look into this and reply.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Difficulty Syncing Stays on Marriott.com
    jmauhill Gold 12 Reviews

Thanks I appreciate it

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

KatieC Member

Thanks for your patience as we looked into this jmauhill

You are correct. If you are a Vacation Club owner, only owner services can add the number to the reservation, though you shouldn't have to call more than once. I'm sorry to hear that this has become an ordeal for you and I hope you will share your thoughts with MVCI Customer Care team at Customercare@vacationclub.com.

We will, of course, share this feedback with that team as well.

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

Just thought I would let you know that I am also a Vaction Club owner and a Marriott Platinum member. I had no problem linking the reservation to my Marriott Rewards account. This happens automatically when I made the reservations in the Mariott Vacation Club web site. I think you have to make sure your Marriott number is entered in your profile in the Mariott Vacation Club web site. I never had to call.

Also, I think you are incorrect about the points. My understanding is you do NOT earn marriot points for stays during your week ( you would earn points if it was just a regular paid night) but you do get credit for the nights toward your elite status.

jmauhill Gold 12 Reviews

Thank you for looking into this matter - I think educating folks will help a lot.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...